Thursday, September 25, 2008

Chhoti si baat - II


What an irony, that I undeliberately repeat my own words, which I said only 2 days ago.

"Just wonder how sometimes the smallest of things prove to be so damn dangerously capable of changing your mood and state-of-mind altogether."

The only difference is This time, it was towards positive.

I woke up this morning, at 7.45 (quite early from my standards). But I was in no mood to get up and go to College. The Cold was still quite strong, and I didnt wanna make myself heard in the class all day long through my sneezes.
But then, thanks to my roomie Tarun, I heard a number which brought me a bagful of memories in a moment.

"Hoshwalo ko Khabar kya
Bekhudi kya cheez hai
Ishq keeje phir samajhiye
Zindagi kya Cheez hai"

and before I could realise, I was humming it in my half-sleep mode. I suddenly got up from my bed, and felt quite fresh all of a sudden. Good enough to go to College. ;)


Hope my day passes as nicely. Amen. :)

2 comments:

.................. said...

hmm hehe :p

Kiran said...

Chalo accha hai :P

Tarun se kaho roz subah ye gaana play kare ;)

Magar haan...Except for Saturday-Sunday :P ;)