Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Jahan tu Mere Saath hai.. :)

It seemed like an early morning - Cloudy, yet fresh. I was in a Taxi, when this Sweet lady came and sat besides me. She was not a stranger. She was my Best friend. I had loved her always, But I thought she gave a damn to my feelings. And since Last few days, There was a sense of discomfort between us.

Now comes the shocker no. 1 - Her face resembled that of Genelia. Yes, you read it right! The Jaane tu fame.... This girl's face was exactly the same. But by the way I responded to her, It couldnt have been a Film star for god's sake. She was someone familiar, someone really close with whom I seemed to be somewhat upset.

For those of you who are wondering what the hell Genelia is doing in my taxi, keep reading. And ya, if you want it to be entertaining, Just imagine Genelia in real. ;)
To all those who run away from long posts, This is Your moment! Shoot. :P

For the Rest, Please go on with the best of your patience, as There are chances You may feel bored. ;))

Back to the topic....
Just when The taxi started, She tried to speak. I deliberately avoided her. However, My heart stopped beating a sec when I heard those 3 words!"I Love You, Harsh. I really do. I have realised I can't live without you. Just wanted to say this"

Bas. Thats it. I suddenly fell weak in my knees. I turned to her, but before I could say anything to her, The taxi stopped and She moved out. Goes with saying, I came out too and followed her. As I realised she is not paying attention to me, I began saying "Come on, yaar. You know I've always loved you, dont you ??" Though i couldn't see her face, I could imagine her smiling and deriving pleasure by doing this nakhras. She wanted me to confess it to her once, and what the heck, Even I didnt mind it! :d

After a while, I finally moved closer to her as I held her hand. As i had expected, She was mischieviously smiling when She turned around. That somehow brought a smile on my face too. Smilingly, I Said "I know You enjoy doing this, But I just hope you realise how much I really care for You. Its been one really long period - We lost touch due to reasons more than one. But I have realised I can't with do with you, atleast not contently. Just be with me."

As I said these words, She broke down. However, She also had this big smile on her face, as her eyes twinkled with tears. I just nodded as She came close and hugged me tight. That feeling of being selflessly loved by anyone, was What made me break down into tears that very moment. I knew I had someone whom I loved, who Loved me, without any expectations, and We'd be happy with each other... forever! :)

CONTINUED...

6 comments:

.................. said...

hmm kahin yeh genelia wala dream toh nahi..hug n sab .. hmm :o

Starkiss said...

I think that dream just carried the feelings you were having at that time..
as you said..later on..u missed someone who loved selflessly..

many times whats on our mind comes as dream ;)

Harsh said...

@Punnu

Sach yaar, Genelia in my arms... :X *dreamy*
:P

@Suhaila

Yeah exactly, but i am amazed how i saw Genelia's face instead :O (although that too did have a reason ;) :P)

Aashi said...

is this a dream..*confused*
nyways gonna read ahead..hehe:P

Prachi said...

havent had a sweet dream for quite a long time now. :(

koi recipe batao na KUNDRU for such dreams :)

Harsh said...

@Aashi

How i wish this wasn't a dream, Aashi... :P *Dreamy*


@Prachi

Recipe... hmmm..
Just have ur share of extremely bad times, and U wil have such too-good-to-be-true dreams occuring by themselves..... ;)

Waise I am quite sure every has all the ingredients for such dishes.... So even u must be having them already... ;) :)