Friday, September 19, 2008

Mad About You!



A small update about One naughty thing I did just now. ;)

I am sure You all must be getting innumerable SMSes like "Dont break the chain", "Send this to 9 people, otherwise You will fail in exam" and all silly stuff. This evening just when I was about to leave for dinner, I got one SMS that read as follows...

"Today at Midnight ur true love wil realise that he/she cant live without u. Send this to 9 people even me. n something good will happen 2 u at 10.00-2.00. Dont ignore"

Now I certainly dont buy such stupidity usually, but The fact that I wished something so dearly only yesterday, and I got a chance to contribute towards it the very next day. :P
To add to the fact that this SMS came from HER, made me believe somehow that If I follow this chain for once, It may just as well come out true. ;) :)

I was waiting for my clock to show 10. But As luck would have it, I got a call around 9.45 and forgot about it completely.
A while ago, at 2.30, It suddenly struck my thoughts. I didnt know what to do. It was past 2, and I lost my chance to make it possible, if all these things really happen et al. :((


But I really didnt wanna regret this for all my life. So Guess what I did! I changed the time in the SMS from 2.00 to 3.00 and sent it to 9 people immediately, including H. :P ;)

Now I dont know If it all this really happens or not, But I certainly did my Best. :)

Silly it may seem, But What can i do ?? I didnt wanna keep thinking about it and regret not following that stupid chain for once. :P

Amen! :)

5 comments:

.................. said...

hehe... :p har koi time ko control karne laga aise phir toh ho gaya :p

and I totally dont believe in all this rubbish :p ...though 3 saal pehle I used to do it too but then I realized these emails or sms asking to send to 9 ppl and u get ur love or u will fail in exam or u will get bad luck in life are just rubbish :D ... aisa kuch nahi hota.. so i delete such sms the moment i get them ;)

Starkiss said...

lols..same heree !!
i dont believe..and always delete such sms or scraps x-(

btw...i loveeee ths post pic !!
was searchign fr such dp since so loong.. :(

can i have itttt :P

.................. said...

chor...idhar bhi chori karne aa gayi :p .. sudhar jaayo :p

Aashi said...

jz a random post i guess....;)
The only thing i luvd about this post,is the pic;)

Harsh said...

@punnu and suhaila

As i said, even i dont believe in all this... :P
but at that moment, I just got carried away... lols.. :D


@Aashi

Ya.. just a random one... Just Felt like sharing this stupid act of mine.... :D