Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A new Beginning, it is!

Its a new beginning, in every which way. Yesterday, I finally shifted to a new place with two of my class-mates. This effort HAD to be made now. My preparation for CAT was practically zilch. And I wasnt finding any motivation from anywhere either.


After a lot of hard work in cleaning the room yesterday (which included Floor cleaning aka "Pocha".... lols), today I finally put in some efforts towards CAT prep. too. Felt quite nice, esp. because I was quite faster than my roomie. Hehe. Now thats my arrogant side for u, which seemed to have taken a backseat since a few days. Lols.

Like My blog, My life too has had become very stagnant. There weren't any exciting things happening, not much encouraging ones either. Same old Frustration sessions, Same old tiffs, Same old Negative thoughts appearing abruptly about My future.

But now, I hope to blog more often. More so because I hope everything settles now finally. and I mean everything. :)

A few days ago, I did think of writing a lot on what i realised about myself (most of them being negatively true, ofcourse. lols) But then I thought, "Its better if I keep this place neat and clean atleast. ;)

So I hope I dont have anything much depressing to write about. Lukin forward to a really nice healthy session of blog from now on.


P.S. - And ya, Can someone please tell me how to maintain my expenses with in my budget. It seems I will end up wasting all my savings and earnings in a few months. HELP! :((

3 comments:

Prachi said...

one thing has definitely changed positively for u.
thr may be an inner fight going within u, but u never let anyone knw abt it. u have grown in tht respect, u've grown above the kiddish groans, sulking and crying over ur negative points.

its ok to share it and discover it, but its even better to discover urself within urself and grow as a better being.

luv ya >:D<
all d best...

budget ke liye burger khaana chodo :D....kareena size bhi milega and paise bhi bachenge :D..... lol....jot down ur expenses on a dialy basis... u'll get to knw as to whr u can cut down. ;)

Unknown said...

m really happy dat finally u r back on track....u know wat its diffi to take the few initial steps....after dat everythg follows....now dat u hv taken dose steps....nthg is impossible...ya....
n abt dat tussle within urslf...at tyms it becomes really imp....to find that right direction :)
feelings...emotions...n thoughts r best when they r out...so keep posting ok

ps:wel i think prachi has alrdy given u the perfect advice...jst try it out

.................. said...

girls ne already sab keh diya..nothing to say now :p :d