Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Chhoti chhoti si baat


Just wonder how sometimes the smallest of things prove to be so damn dangerously capable of killing your mood, and disturbing your state-of-mind completely.


Last night, For another of my pointless never-ending College assignments, I had woken up till 6 in the morning. Considering my standards, It was no mean feat for me to wake up till sun-rise for anything remotely connected to Studies. So I went to bed, feeling pretty happy about myself.

Only to wake up straight after 11, much later than the time the Lectures actually start. "11 Baj gaye hain. Even if you leave now, You can't make it to the 11.30 class, buddy. Rehne de.", said Rahul sleepily as He twisted in his bed.

Its only now when I realised Rahul too had bunked his college, for some legitimate reasons though (Poor guy's leg was aching badly).

I felt sort of cheated, by fate - yet again! "I work hard (so what if with regular breaks), and I dont even go to College at the end of it. WTF!!!" Feeling frustrated as I did ever, I went back to my bed, for I was still half-sleepy and had just 4.5 hrs of my restless peace as yet.

I finally woke up only at 1, feeling completely devastated. I felt bad about missing College for a change. And somehow, Everything just seemed to be out-of-place ever since.

And if anything was left to happen, I caught up fever big time. Its not very often that I fall sick. And even when I do, Its not anything severe as such. But it seems fate had all its moves planned at the most apt of occasions. I fell asleep at 3.45. Yes i did! (for those of you who believe anything is possible), only to wake up around 6.

I did study a bit my pre-SS ( Sleep sessions.. :P ), and also after that. But seems Sept 23 was unwavering obstinate to be a bad day. So God knows what went into my mind, that I stopped studying after 6.45.

The rest of my day (and that includes 236 minutes of Sept 24) were spent in reading the blogs of a few anonymous souls. Some black, Some white ( both literally and figuratively! ), while Some touched a chord just right! For some bloody reason, I just wanted to devoid of the same 'ole crappy tensions I'd been going through. So what better than to peek into others' thoughts for a change ??

Its only at 4 in the morning that I finally feel a bit relieved, and somehow, even the fever seems to have evaporated thankfully. But its indeed sad that Yet another day of my life vroomed away... JUST LIKE THAT!

Now its not as If It was wasted entirely. I did catch up on my CAT sheets for a while, not to mention the addition of a few more words to be vocab. And what more, got to experience the alien-but-beautiful world of Bloggers some more.

But How I wish it also had some more of What should actually be the Most time-taking thing in my life right now - Studies.

4 comments:

.................. said...

hehe nothing to worry about... :p ..sometimes neend jyada aa jaati hai and u miss lectures when u had done hardwork :p ...but hardwork kiya thats enough,next time it might give better results if not this time :p ...fever must had been just a coincidence,not related to it :p ... ;) and reading strangers blogs is fun at times :p..specially if feeling bored...

Harsh said...

Ya especially if feelin bored... :D :P

Hehe.. ;)

Prachi said...

hey, GET WELL SOON.... :)

Harsh said...

Hehe... Thanks... :)