Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Dream-Girl!



Genelia in my dreams! Yet again! Whats her problem, man ??

Seems I should better learn to change my desktop wallpaper at regular intervals now... ;))
But with a Pic like this, How can anyone really do that yaar ?? :D

By the way, I woke up only now... thanks to my childish stubbornity. Still feeling a bit feverish... Bunked college... but This time, I certainly wont waste the entire day. Fingers crossed...

P.S. - And ya, This is my 2nd post in the day... Hehe :P

5 comments:

Prachi said...

oops feverish :O
hope u ok :-s

.................. said...

hehe....i will think of putting genelia wallpaper too :P :P ...

Harsh said...

@Prachi

Not totally, but ya... okayish sort of OKAY... :d :))


@Punnu

Ohhh badhiya hai... :D
Waise abhi kiski hai ?? ;)

.................. said...

abhi ek hill type with bluish sky,greenish ground like background with sunlight making it look a beautiful but boring afternoon :d ... will put some film or genelia one instead...suits more ;)

Sajal Ehsaas said...

the wallaper that I have was the one which was voted as the wallpaper of the year(last yr) in some survey...its a good morning pic...scenery and is really wonderful to look at

usually I prefer some actress or something from my fav tv show :)