Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Kitabein bahut si....

Assignments and Presentations are finally taking its toll on me. Before I can finish one, I am assigned another. And what the heck - I can hardly comprehend a word of what i am preparing.

CAT preparations, below-average scores in the Mock tests I treat myself with everyday, The fear of not having a sound G.K. and how it will affect my stand for admission in nice colleges, the pressure of 4 assignments at a time, and then, the fear of not being fully prepared when I'd speak in front of 50 peers excluding that Devlisih teacher all ready to bombard me with his Cross-Questioning...
My days pass like a comet as I just while away my time, thinking about all of these.

This makes me not attend any calls, and just avoid any sort of conversation with anyone. May be I feel too guilty to even face anyone. Wonder how i manage to keep all this aside when it comes to my online friends. Thanks, all of you... :)

Under sheer pressure and a fear of being embarrased, I plan to bunk my college tomorrow too, despite of being decently prepared for 2 of my assignments. I dunno why am i even letting this anxiety affect me so badly, but ultimately, IT IS!

7 comments:

.................. said...

hehe...colz mein jyada hi compulsions hai lagta hai ... i never use to submit any of assignments....10 number ke liye mehnat kaun kare itni :D

Harsh said...

Abhi 30 ho gaye hain internal marks... :((

Kiran said...

Once you're through with the 1st presentation., I'm sure everything will just fall into place.

Just a matter of time :)

Prachi said...

wid 1-2 frnds arnd me doing MBA... m so used to hearing abt their workload tht my work seems to be just a fraction of it..

need a number of anyone? IT HELPS BIGTIME... lol

Harsh said...

@Kiran

I will go to college on friday finally, hoping the very same... ;))


@Prachi

Pls yaar.. neki aur pooch pooch... :D

Sajal Ehsaas said...

me too preparing for mba...started after this summer(now u know why i had left orkut) :P ...I dont feel pressure ven though am late in starting and my english is poor to say the least :D
...anyway..do what you enjoy..and enjoy what you do...devilish teachers will come and go..do not pay heed to them...am sure you can enjoy it if you regard your workload just as your work...load nahi lene kaa :)

Wonder how i manage to keep all this aside when it comes to my online friends. Thanks, all of you...I think rather than keeping this aside it wud be better if we could encourage you to share this more often...that I believe can be of more help...love and regards
Mastermind :D

Harsh said...

Ya sajal.. now i know... the reason behind the mysterious disapperance... :P

Anyways, u r right.. i guess i shouldnt take much load... and just regard it as work... :)