Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Char ka Chamatkaar

Someone told me Tags are the best way to distress yourself. So considering the lull I'm going through, I decided to give it a shot. ;)

Four Jobs I've had in my life
1. Calculator
Mummy has been a teacher ever since I could understand. So preparing report cards of her class students has been just another season for her every year.
And by the time I was 12, My calculation skills were well known in my circle. So Mummy decided to take some help to save her energy, as I earned my first salary - by tallying the marks and calculating the Percentage in the Report cards. 50 paise per Report card. :))
And i Must say, It wasn't bad. :D

2. Tutor
Now there were times when Mummy was too tired to handle so many students all at once. So I did tutor some of her junior students. Its no mean job, i must say. :P
And before you jump to any conclusions, I didnt charge for it... :d

3. Ravisa
Thanks to Divs sir, I got to do a job on a professional level before I'd graduated, so what if temporary. What more, They had to do with movies.
Those 3 months - from Jan to March 2008 were the turning point of my life, in every which way. I felt I was worth of doing something atleast. :)

4rth one - not as yet. :D

Four TV Shows I love to Watch
Coffee with Karan - Whats better than watching your fav. stars in one frame, other than the movies ??;)
Anything on MTV. :d
Great Indian Comedy Show (Twas such great fun at once, with Vinay Pathak and Ranvir Shorey marching the gags)
Indian Idol and all the Reality shows, for all the fun they provide - both intentionally and otherwise. :D

Four places I had lived (in chronological order)
In mummy's Womb, I guess.. :O
Vijayanagaram - I lived there till I was 3. So dont expect me to jot down any memory.
Bhatapara - a very very small town near Raipur, the capital of Chattisgarh, where I Spent almost my entire childhood and teenage.
Indore - Have been here for more than 2 years by now, in the affairs of my so-called graduation. Needless to say, Another experience which taught a few many things. :)

4 places I have been on a Holiday
Mumbai
Ooty, Kodaikanal etc.
Chennai
Pendra road

While the first two were the part of my school trips, Chennai came along when I had this family holiday with my parents almost 12 years ago.
While Pendra Road is again a very small town near Amartantak, where My Uncle was posted. I spent all my school holidays from 2000 to 2002 - be it Summer, Winter or Diwali - over there. :P

Four of my favourite Dishes
Luchi - Kaju do Pyaza
Malai Kofta
The standard south-indian breakfast items by Naani. ;)
A regular meal cooked by Mummy - Rice, Dal, and Potato Curry. :D

Four Websites I visit daily
Orkut.com
Google.com
Youtube.com
Wikipedia.org

Four places I'd rather be right now
My Accountancy Coaching classes
The outers of my town, with My best friend discussing life, love etc.
Times of India office
I better be back to my study table now. :P

Cheers!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

:)
wel it was really nice reading all of it(got to know harsh a lil more;)....goin back the memory lane and remembering all the good old days....hmm i guess hum sabko yeh try karna chahiye.....i really liked the idea.....keep up...
do tk cr....

Kiran said...

I completely agree to the last line of that post :p

Back to the study table ...lols

All the best ;)

Prachi said...

i luved the humour :D

Starkiss said...

whats abt tht 4 Thg in each :-?

did eu mention it soemwhere and i missed? :-?? !!

i loved to read calculator thg & the places eu visited most.. :P
always happy to read about places in india :D

oh yeaa not to forget the dishes ;) !!

Harsh said...

@Neha

Hehe.. Madam, yeh to bas shuruwaat hai.... ;)
Abhi dekhte jaao.. aise posts ke through... kitna kuch aur jaan jaaogi... lols .... :))
Btw, really nice to see ur comment after so looong... :)


@Kiran

Hehe... ;)
And mind u, i did study later... not like always... :P


@Prachi

Oh thank u thank u..... for my deliberate attempt to sound funny.... :D


@Suhaila

Naah, suhaila.. Its just a random number... :P
Actually, I picked this up from someone else's blog... the entire format.....
So i chose not to alter it.... :D

And am glad u liked reading about it.... That was my main purpose behind it after all... :)

.................. said...

hehe nice ... ;)

Sajal Ehsaas said...

really cute post...u havent been to many places...thoda aur ghoomo firo :P
and hows accountancy class going? :)

Harsh said...

Accounting classes used to be there in 12th std, sajal... :)

How i miss themm... :((

And ya, i am not so fond of travelling.... :P

But haan, School trips ka mazaa hi kuch aur tha... ;)