Friday, October 3, 2008

....

It seems as if Someone has punched it with all the Power He's ever had. The right ear is paining like hell. It seems as I have become half-deaf. I can hardly hear anything from that ear. And that feeling itself makes me restless like anything.
And like everyday, Fate has managed to fetch me one reason for not studying. :((

I am trying my best to divert my mind, But that feeling of an ear being closed makes me so damn uncomfortable. I fail to concentrate on anything.
I wont have any Doctors at this hour of the day to entertain me. And till the Morning, I gotta suffer that feeling come what may. I dont have a choice either. :((

Earlier in the day, I finally summed up all the to go to College and deliver my long impending Presentation. And guess what, Our dear Teacher choose not to come to our class today. Aaj ka hi din mila tha use!

And what the heck! Just a while ago, We got a call from the Tiffin centre, who too refused to provide the meal for tonite.
I certainly had no mood or condition to go out and eat. So in sheer haste and Frustration, I called up Pizza Hut and Ordered for something.
Its only later when I realised it costs me nothing less than Rs. 250. Gawd. :((

After finishing my Pizza, I plan to go back to My studies, and hope that I manage to do that sincerely. Without thinking even once about that Right ear.

Damn!

6 comments:

.................. said...

hehe...pizza again..kal hi yaad kiya tha.. :p .. hmm take rest..will be fine..:p

Starkiss said...

aww...there r some days like ths harsh..!!

dunno what to say..!!

hope the night goes well.. :-ss

Prachi said...

take care harsh.... :(

Harsh said...

@Punnu

Kya yaad kiya tha ??:O


@Suhaila

Hope so too.... :d :)

@Prachi

:)

.................. said...

nothing kal ek friend talked on pizza..so was missing it..not had since 2 months..and now again same pizza talk :p

Unknown said...

oh dis ear thg....i can actually relate to it....many a times i face the same situation...seriously it is indeed very uncomfortable:(
wat i do....i jst keep on singing all day long making diff sounds....hoping some sound wud strike the rite place;)...lolz