Saturday, October 11, 2008

Back!

I felt as if I have been sent miles away from my beloved. Oh gosh, How i missed my internet connection for last 36 hours!

My net had somehow stopped working since yesterday, and though I didnt have all that much work through net, I still missed my daily routine. Yesterday, After eons, I paid visit to a Cyber cafe. and trust me, It felt really frustrating to sit in those crampy seats struggling with the damaged keyboard and hanging systems.

It was only a few hours earlier that I found out that My net connection was barrd due to non-payment of a bill, that cost me more than my monthly expenses! I knew I went a li'l overboard this month, but this much ?? :O

To my company were some really soulful songs. Some romantic, while some ruthlessly true-to-life. I had a jolly good time getting Nostalgic after a long long time, but that also made me miss one of my closest friends at school. Aah, never mind. :)

Anyways, Life is back to its common route now. I cant dare to write how i spent my last 2 days and one night, as that would remind me of how frivolously careless I am becoming with each passing day. Sorry... :(

However, I did some more of a long-impending work. Hope to finish it by the scheduled date I've fixed. Rest is all fine.

Me going back to my books now. Even they must have missed me, though honestly I didnt! :D

Cheers!

5 comments:

Starkiss said...

lols..thats y i was wondering where u are :O

harsh and his net connection :D

and yea..its better if you start missing ur books too... :P
when its reciprocal its always nice :D =)

.................. said...

hehe its tough to cope with something tht u get so used to :p ..specially net when its not working ;))

Prachi said...

gud to c u back

Harsh said...

@Suhaila

Ya.... :))

@Punnu

Egg-jhattly... i am sure tujhe to aadat ho gayi hogi ab tak... :P

@Prachi

;)

Kiran said...

Time pe bill bhara kar... aur kya :p