Sunday, October 5, 2008

Baat samjha Karo

Sundays are the worst day of the week, I tell you. When you wake up, they whisper naughtily in your ears, "Just chill, yaar. You have got the entire day".
And Just when You have realised You have chilled a bit too much, they scream at you in front of everyone "I told u na, You are a hopeless fellow. Cant even make use of Sunday. Good-for-nothing."
No wonder Its given a cold shoulder and ousted by all the working days from their group. And I dont think I need to say anything more on how my day has been as yet. :(

Sometimes I feel if I will ever realise how grossly I am wasting my time. There is so much to be done, and I dont mean studies only.


During my Nap in the afternoon, I had this collage of dreams ranging from the weirdest of events to close-to-life ones. In one of them, Mummy just caught me dilly-dallying with my studies and I lied to her convincngly enough. I wonder how many times by now I have done in reality.

Offlate, I have realised I have somehow regained that snob quality which I used to have in my school days. Now-a-days whatever I do anything for anyone, I feel i have done a big favour on others and start acting Arrogantly. Dunno whats wrong with me.
Also , after an economic week or so, I am back to my extra-vagant self. In last 3 days, I have spent 10 times as much as i did in 4 days prior to that. :O
Not very good signs, esp. considering There are so much heavy-duty expenditure to be done in the near future.

Anyways, I just had a walk and am feeling much better. Will finally go to study now. Hope not to be distracted by anything or anyone for next 3 hours atleast. :)

Chao!

9 comments:

Prachi said...

u knw u dont have to blame urself so much for "wasting" ur time.

take care

Starkiss said...

hmmm...study well fr the 3hrs... :P :D

Kiran said...

Study boy study... that's all I'll say :)

.................. said...

hmm hehe..for me every day is sunday :p ... hmm study ;)

Harsh said...

@Prachi

Then what else can be the reason, yaar... :(


@Suhaila & Kiran

thankfully, I did manage to study somehow... :D


@Punnu

It better not be, Punnu... SNAP is not that easy... :( :P

Starkiss said...

Sunday is most boring day of the week..and i just hate it x-(

Sajal said...

Sunday is wonderful...I have my coaching classes this day,it feels special....get somewat reminded of jee preparation days...ok am one of the rare ones who really loves his coaching classes(I loath my collg ones though)

Sajal said...

its Sajal..the mastermind :D

Harsh said...

Hehe sajal... Even i loved my coaching classes.... when i was in school... :)