Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Your time starts... NOW!

“Kripya dhyaan deejiye. Indore.. se chal kar.. Jammutavi jaane waali… Malwa express platform no. 4 par aa chuki hai”

The Train I had boarded had finally arrived Bhopal. I was happily listening to my fav. Songs as the railway announcer said this, and I got up from my seat to pick up my luggage. When I bent, I saw something that made my jaw fall down.

Nothing. There was nothing. My suitcase was missing!

“Gosh! What now ?? How come its not there ?? Shit, is it stolen ?? What now ?? What all did that suitcase contain ?? Only my clothes, ohh then fine. Oh shit, All my Movie CDs too, which I bought from my first salary. Shit shit shit! What will I say to Mummy ??”
I was panicking like anything.


Just then the Man who was sitting besides me throughout the journey, tapped my shoulder. When I turned around, He said “Sorry yaar. Who galti se tumhara le gaya tha”

I felt like shooting him right there, for giving me the most scary 2 mins in the recent past. But Since, I am no saddam hussain, I had to say “Its ok.”, With a as-fake-as-it-can get smile.

This is the beginning of a journey towards a new destination. The countdown to CAT Starts as I, lost in my thoughts, brood about the next 4 months and their would-be intensity in terms of hard work and efforts I will have to put in.
I am excited that exams are over. Not happily though…

Will I finally start working hard for CAT ?? Will I be able to watch atleast 3 movies a week, without negotiating my study time ?? Will I be able to restrict myself from yahoo messenger and Orkut ?? And oh ya, Will I be able to update my blog as regularly ?? Hehe…

Questions galore, Answers too. But all kept closed in a box which shall open soon…

By the way, If you are in Love, travelling alone may seem as the most frustrating thing on Planet earth. And then, train journeys and Romantic songs on your I-Pod are a deadly combination.

It feels damn low when You listen to such lovely lines set on even lovelier tunes, and just wish that Your beloved was with you right there, in your arms.

Ah well.. Sometimes I feel I was freee of all thoughts for a while, and just lay down.
But I guess that’s not possible. Not atleast for the next 4-5 months.

Now that practically everyone is staring at me in this dingy waiting hall of Bhopal Railway station, I sign off.
Hope to have a nice time for the rest of the journey too.

Chao!

8 comments:

.................. said...

hehe... :p .. oh 4 months :p .. 3 films per week :p .. hmm :p ... intersting :D ... mera pata nahi kya hoga time table :d .. but yahoo n orkut cant be ignored.. ;)addiction kabhi nahi hatt sakti..just like smoke addicters cant suddenly stop smoking all of sudden :D .. aneways good luck ..try :p

Starkiss said...

lolss..seems everyday theres some kinda excitement :O

and waise good planning.. :D
hope it works ;)

Harsh said...

@Punnu

I know, punnu... but agar yeh addiction nahi chooti to zindagi bhar ghar mein taane sunne padenge....

And i dont want FF to be blamed for my lazy approach and carelessness... :P

@Suhaila

Yeah suhaila.. Planning to har time hoti hai...
But this time, its do or die b-) :P

Unknown said...

standing bare handing wid all the luggage lost...surely a diffi moment.....but den dis gonna be one of ur memorable journey no ;)
wel i hv heard wen u in love everythg seems beautiful....toh frustration kahan se aayi....rather it was the perfect tym wen u can recollect all dose happy moments u hv spent 2ghtr wid romantic songs playing in the background;)....n know wat its sorta essential to know the actual worth dat person has in ur life:)..
n ya....wish u all the very best 4 watevr u r taking up....n really hope ur planning works...coz in my case it hardly do:D

Harsh said...

@Neha

Hehe neha... Frsustration comes when u have already realised the value of that person... and still that person doesnt love u... :D :P

And thanks for ur wishes... As i wrote earlier, Its the situation of DO or DIE now... ;)

Prachi said...

"By the way, If you are in Love, travelling alone may seem as the most frustrating thing on Planet earth. "

*raised eyebrow" .... is someone in love? (other than......:P)

abt CAT,. i wud keep a mum on ur "intensity of hard work" . i have seen ur hard work and studies schedule... still hope for the best. and dude....it isnt 4 mths..... count it as 3 :P

Harsh said...

Point noted, ma'am... But its 3 and a half actually... :P


And Dont under-estimate me so much.... b-)

Sajal said...

must say very well written...could feel the words :)