Thursday, July 24, 2008

Missing someone ??

Reached home after a loooooong journey (as usual :P). and Saw TV after eons. felt nice. lols.
And then, Then I also heard some really embarrasing things about my current looks.

"Your face has swollen", "Your girth has doubled", "Do your Pants fit you even now ??" - Srinu Maama (My Maternal uncle) was unstoppable. As ever. But today, he was still a bit soft, as compared to past records. :d

Just that I felt bad today, because It was about my Weight. b-)

Saw 'Phir Teri Kahani Yaad Aayi' in the evening. More on that in my other blog ‘Making Love to Movies’

Also, I felt I dont REALLY miss my friends. Now I do feel really nice when I am in their company, and have a great time. But I dont feel Odd when they aren't with me. Guess I am sounding too mean, but thats the truth unfortunately.

This thought struck me when I received a forward from one of my college friends with a tag in the end 'Miss You'. I was like 'Oh really ?? Did you really MISS me as such ??

On second thoughts, let me try to decipher what does Missing means. When we want a person to be with us, and seek their presence despite having others around (or just no one), Thats when Its said to be MISSING SOMEONE.

And now I may sound like a Materialistic rascal, but the truth is, I hardly MISS anyone now-a-days.

Just Wonder whether I have become like this only now, or was I always such a selfish creep.

On this self-doubting note, I sign off. Chao!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Mote ho gaye... lols :D

Mujhe to nahi lage on your recent trip to Mumbai.... gotta get my eyes checked maybe :P

And accha hai, that u dont miss anyone... Its a sad feeling when u do and wish that person was close to u :((

Khush raho :)

.................. said...

hehe weight ka we all are always conscious that it doesnt grow too much ..but urs is too less :p .... and about missing same thing happens with me..i rarely miss any colz friends..as i never formed such great bonding with them...nor with the colg and when i see them saying we will miss colz and its wonderful days,i am like wht days it had nothing special as far as me concerned :D

Starkiss said...

lolss.. harshh...
shayad some pple just have the habit of passing comment :D =))

and abt missing..
even i hardly miss any1 nowadays.. :-s
but yea..whn they are here.. i like to spend time with thm..im happy :P

feels good to see thm agn
but in between..no missing kinda feeling as such :-??

Harsh said...

@Kiran

Yeah achcha to hai... Some part of my sadness is off atleast... :P

@Punnu

Mine is too less ?? bole toh ?? :O
And i am surprised when u say even u dont miss ur college days much.... :P


@Suhaila

Yeah... couldnt agree more... ;)

But I wonder is that a sign of feelinglessness or a sign of having moved on with ur life ??

think about it... ;-)

.................. said...

i mean...not too less..but saying overweight or motu..in that regard too less :p ... :D ... haan colz days mein kuch yaadgar pal hone chahiye to miss..i had almost none :D :p