Sunday, July 20, 2008

Mixed feelings!

This day will be remembered for the mixed feelings it gave me.

Just as I woke up lazily and went to unlock my door, as I usually do when I wake up, I saw a heap of luggage outside the door of my adjacent room. I was taken aback somewhat.

Well now, That room belonged to Pratik. Pratik & I were great friends at once, and even shared rooms. But one, I found that he was cheating on me (or rather, felt!). We just broke off. I changed my room, and My group of friends changed altogether.

Its been 10 months now, and We both have totally got over each other. Suddenly, He scraped me a few days ago, wanting to patch up things. I appreciate him for the heart to take an initiative. But I wondered whether If I agreed to patch up, and he'd think I did it just to get his help during exams. So negative of me, but true! What if He felt that ?? Who am I to control his thoughts ??

So I wanted to wait for the exams to end before patching up. So When I saw that luggage outside, I feared for a second. What if He was leaving right now ?? What would I do ?? Man, I was really nervous.

After a while, I saw Chinmay in his room. Now he is another of my friends with whom I had a big time fight over such a silly matter (even embarassing to be mentioned here!) long ago.
I gasped and took a long breath, hoping its his luggage and he has come back after his holidays.

I went to have Lunch releaxedly. When I came back, there was no Luggage outside. Shocked, I ran straight into the room, only to see it empty to a tee.
Pratik is gone! And so is the chance to reconcile most probably. I Just Hope I manage to catch him at Exam centre on the 22nd. :-)

Secondly, Veena, another of my friends made a light-hearted complain of being taken for granted. Oh really!
I wonder If I really start taking people granted when they get a bit too close to me. Or is it just one's perception that changes, after he/she gets closer to a person.

I get more confused as I think about it. lets skip it for now.


Also had a long chat with Mummy after a loooong time. The talk was about Jaane tu..., Mumbai Trip, CAT etc etc. ;-)

As far as Studies are concerned, I did manage to give them some time. It doesnt feel nice to ignore some one so much afterall.. ;-)

P.S. - And If there is anything termed as 'The day of Excellent Meals', Its July 20, 2008 for me. Had 5 Alu Parathas in the lunch. And then, 3 large sandwiches in my Dinner.

Now thats what I call Living life, as I want. ;-)

7 comments:

.................. said...

5 paranthas :p ... if they are of the size my mom makes..then too many ..i can eat only 3 :p and 3 sandwiches..if they are of size the ones in mumbai film interval then i cant even eat 1 :D :p

Starkiss said...

lols..really..soo much of mixed feelings :D

hope eu patch up too with ur frnd..
pple change :P

as eu sed in previous post.."Fights are not permanent. Only Relations are."

Unknown said...

Hope u patch up with Pratik real soon :) and assure Veena that u ain't taking her for granted :P

And after having a mixed emotions day, u can still gobble up 5 paranthas and 3 sandwiches :O

I know how much u'd eat when u'r overjoyed :P

Nice to read a day in the life of Harshu though ;)

Keep posting :)

Harsh said...

@Punnu

Paratha ka pataa nahi... But Sandwiches were almost as big as Mumbai multiplexes ones... :P


@Suhaila

Ya... Mixed feelings... as always.... :P

;)

Harsh said...

Hehe... thanks Kiran... and Well, U do know how much Can i really eat no matter how sad or depressed I am.... :P


And hope Pratik mile exam centre par... warna... :(

Prachi said...

ouch,...... 5 paranthas!! thts my meal for the day.... :P.....

and ye veena *thinking* *raised eyebrow**.... yahoo pe baat karenge is baare mein :|

hope for the best for pratik ......

keep writing
cheers

Unknown said...

dunno but somhow i feel the very 1st thg dat comes to our mind is somwhere our inner voice....wich starts fading wid the logics n the afterthoughts......so at tyms its imp dat widout calculating each n every thg we jst listen to dat voice.....coz as far as frndshp or for dat matter ne relationship goes....logic doesnt really help:)
hope u patch up wid ur frnd n be the best buddies agn

n dat 5 paranthas n 3 biggie sandwiches wali baat toh m still trying to digest....bahut socha na yeh ussi ka after effect tha:D