Friday, July 25, 2008

Just Lose it!

Had a nice long sleep after eons, before finally waking up around 12 in the morning. Ehh.. Sorry, Afternoon. :D

And then, the whole day passed... just like that!

First, I tried watching a movie with Mummy ; It was J.P.Dutta's 'Ghulami'. But I could see Mummy getting bored of it within first hour itself. So I turned it off, saying we will catch it later. Lols.

And about the rest of the day, I actually find it hard to recollect what I did! Wonder whats gonna be my Routine for next week or so, considering I am feeling so jobless after my exams.

Ohh ya, Mani mausi (My maternal aunt) made a visit to our place with my cousin Kavya. Kavya is so cute, man. She is just 3 and a half, but knows all the worldly things from now itself.

Wonder what will happen once she actually 'Grows Up'. Sigh!

And ya, I have made up my mind now. I will lose the extra flab I have gained, by hook or by crook! Come what May!

I have had enough of those comments on my reincarnated Tummy. Okay, agreed, I have added a couple of kilos. But does that mean You just have to make it obvious, by telling it again and again ??

So its done! Another Item is added to my 'Things to Do' list now - lose weight. Serious weight!

Just wonder how will i keep myself away from those Mc Veggies, Sandwiches and Paani-puri. :l

Help me... Help me.. Help me... Ohh GOD!

7 comments:

Prachi said...

u want to shed off tht and i want to becum a prime minister !!! By hook or crook :D..... lol

kuch ni ho sakta tera ...... :))

Harsh said...

Itni badi baat....!!

Ab tu dekhte rahiyo... Bebo ko embarrass nahi kar diya.. to mera bhi naam B.H.Harsh nahi.... b-)

Starkiss said...

lols.. :D

harsh how eu gona resist all those fast food :-?

waise i like tht name"kavya" :P

.................. said...

suhaila tumko toh kavya and anjali pasand hi hai :p ...
abt weight :O.. no comments :D ...i had thought to decrease since last 2 months...but i just kept eating n eating...and weight bada hi hoga ab ... :D ... impossible to leave the food u just love eating :D ... atleast for me :p

Harsh said...

@Suhaila

Even i love that name, yaar... KAVYA... :D

And only god knows how will I...

@Punnu

I know, punnu.... it feels like impossible....
But if i dont, Yeh zaalim duniya... Yeh dushman zamaana.... apni baaton se mujhe jeene nahi dega... :(( :P

Prachi said...

waah harsh
tu kareena ko embaraas karega !!!
hehe..... thodi si ulti baat kehne waali thi.. lol....idhar nahi..... yahoo pe bolungi :)) (apni bhi class hai boss b-) )

acha tera new name sochte hai chalo :-?......
chiraunjilal kaisa sound karta hai :)).....kyunki jaldi hi naam change karna padega na :))

Sajal said...

u dont look fat in ur pics on orkut... :O

kavya is one of my close friends as well and I think its one of the most wonderful names I ever came across :)

Harsh Do keep an eye on all good names u come across wenver u make a movie in names ko use karna :P