Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Experiencing the Extremes!

What better way to start a day than a movie ?? I wake up and get ready in 20 mins (that’s a record for me, probably!) to catch the latest blockbuster 'Jaane tu... Ya Jaane Na' for the 3rd time. I wonder to what extents Can i go, if I really want to do something...

Anyways, More on that in my other blog ‘Making Love to Movies’ ;-)

Came online after coming back to room. Later, I did study for a while but soon succumbed to unfulfilled wishes of one of my best friends – Sleep. But then, I finally decided to break his heart after accompanying him for around 2 hrs. And Did resume studies till I came back online all over again. Lol.

One unique thing I did today was I SMSed almost every contact in my phone book. Very few of them cared to reply however. As usual. May be they want to punish me for the cold shoulder I have been giving them since last couple of months. Oh Whatever!

Realised two things today. One – I am using the F-word a bit too much now-a-days, for whatever reason. In my thoughts ofcourse (Although I do blurt it out at times)

And two - I have really put on a lot of weight! God help me and my appetite..


Another interesting thing happened after I came back from Dinner. A middle aged man, who had just shifted to our hostel yesterday to stay for a few days, was chatting with my room-mate V, as if he was doing some serious talk over India’s economy. Later I realised that they were talking about his son who had just taken admission in our college. I chose to ignore them first, but had to join forcibly for a while when He made some queries to me about my stream BBA.

The best part was still to come. When He went, V said “Ass-holes! They see an open door, and think everyone else is free to discuss his son’s future. Don’t even see that others are not as jobless.”


I wish I could maintain double-standards as well whenever I wanted. It does help at times, you see. ;-)

5 comments:

Starkiss said...

lols..mujhe koyi msg nai mila..else reply karti :P

lols... :D

seems a great day..mix of everythg..
:P

btw change the meaning of the F word and use it.. like fun..fish etc :D

Harsh said...

Thats a considerable suggestion... thanks... :P


And SMS free balance hai isiliye kiya....

But International ?? :-s


:P

.................. said...

hehe international msg :)) ... hmmmm nice routine day .. 2 hrs study is enough :p...and these ppl alway talk of their son :D ..nothing new :p ..we are forced to join talks and later we feel so free when they go ;))

Prachi said...

welllllll......... mote to ho gaye ho... agreed.... but m afraid noone can help ur appetite (unless u are as determined as bebo!!!).

abt the F-word, i dont blurt it out, but i do say it a lot (more than often, off late) in my thots to vent out my frustration. Fishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :P

and yaa..... merko bhi koi msg nahi mila :O anyways mila bhi hota to bhi shayad reply ni karti :D lol

and hey... tera sense of humur and "GRAMMAR" has improved a lot. STILL A LONG WAY TO GO !!!! LOL

Harsh said...

@Punnu


Hehe... Punnu, it seems u too have met such people.... :P


@Prachi

Oye... :O
What Long way to go... Har cheez ko CAT ke standard se dekhna band kariyo.... :P