Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Exams over! Finally!

Thats a tiring note now, to explain how was my day.

Firstly and foremostly, Exams over! Yippie!
Not happy because I am free of those boring books now, but because I wont have to lie to Mummy now when she'd ask me whether I am studying or not. ;-)
Gawd! I realised that I hardly concentrate when I am studying. I could've done a much better job today, given I had paid attention to my notes a bit more.
But I guess Thats my patent thought every time when my exams end. Lols. Leave it.

Secondly, A few of us gathered after the exam and had a Ball eating all the junk food at 56, a famous food street in Indore.

And then, I saw off VK, my closest friend out here at College. She was quite sad, and We had a long chat on rly. station, amidst our weird non-veg jokes. I was really scared every moment, for her Boy-friend was right there. Thankfully, He seemed quite cool about it. ;-)

Query of the day...
If You realise You are the reason for growing distances between two people who were great buddies at once, What should You do ??

On this note, I sign off now. Gotta get up early tomorrow. Packing left to do. and many more.

I am coming, Mummy... :-)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Duffer aise kahing, as if u studied day & night :P

Does it make any difference to u whether exams on or not :O

Anyways, now that they are over finally, u have a nice time at home .... and enjoy dal, chawal and potato curry :D

Ab 10-12 days ke liye chutti...wont ask u khaana kya khaaya ;)

:)

.................. said...

acha toh roz khana poocha jaata tha kya khaaya :D ;) ..
Abt query..best solution logically is to get away from both or make distance from both those buddies ...but practically know the reasons for which you are coming in between the great bonding of those 2 ppl...and then try to find solutions to those reasons in a way that all 3 remain happy ;)

Harsh said...

@Punnu

I know the reason, but the solution would be a bit painful... :P


@Kiran

Ya.. u better not.. as the menu for next days is fixed... b-)

Prachi said...

Agreed wid punnu abt the query.... the solution wud be painful,,,, but its more painful to see 2 ppl drift apart becoz of "YOU". so u have to make a choice..

agreed wid punnu on another thing.. koi tumhare khaane ki menu ka roz dhyaan rakhta hai... ahaan...... *thinking mode*
*alarm bells ringing*

Harsh said...

@Prachi

Ek baat to samajh chuka hoon...
Woh Query to solve hone se rahi... :D