Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Just do It!

Hello everyone,

It Feels good to come back here. I know I chose to stay away from blogging for last one week on my wish, but then, You need to be in proper state-of-mind to even think of writing something.

Its been quite a frustrating week or so since I blogged last time. FILMI FREAK, which I supposedly consider as my second home, is celebrating carnival. Sans me. I wonder why I couldnt (or didnt) contribute in any way to it. But again, it comes to being in a proper mood to be willing to do anything.

Friends make the world go round. And Mine is no exception. The fact that Most of them are rotating it towards sunlight, while a few to darkness is a different matter altogether. :D

Some go yak-yak about how indifferent I have become offlate, while the others are too busy to be even notice what I am going through.

Thanks to the rest of them, that I still manage to have some positive thoughts about myself. :)

Studies arent going oh-so-nice either. A wee bit of Vocab, Some Maths Questions, and a quick session of Logical reasonning. All of these hardly adding to 2 hrs a day, and I wanna crack SNAP and make it to Symbiosis to do my PG in Mass Comm. Lols.

And being the lazy aimless day-dreamer that I am, I keep brooding all day long whether I will manage to get through atleast one of those awfully mind-fuckin' tests and settle down in a decent college a few months down the line.But, I dont choose to study harder, which will only make it more probable. As usual.

Still, How am I fault anyways ? I just feel so-damn-blank, yaar. How do i help it ??

On second thought, When does someone not feel like doing anything ?? at all ?

3 guesses....

1. When He is plain lazy to make efforts

2. When he doesnt realise the after-effects of such irresponsible stance

3. When he is going through a bad patch, and is too disturbed by it to even think of anything.

And what if The actual reason is nothing but a mish-mash of these 3 afore-mentioned probabalities ??

It leads to the perfect way to experience the most agonising and I-will-make-you-helpless-to-death period of your life.

Well, All wasnt that bad either. I spent my week-end mostly with Latest movies. Infact, I saw 3 movies this weekend, and then one on Monday too. Wow!

More on them in my other blog some time later perhaps, If i ever feel like writing about them, that is. :P

And ya, I was with my college friends all day long on Saturday. Two friends were giving their birthday treat jointly, and We had a ball!

It was nice to see the 11 of us gelling so well with each other that evening, despite a few of them not being much close to each other personally. :)

Meanwhile, I have decided to bunk my college for this week atleast. Just dont feel like showing my long and uninterested face to any of my teachers or class-mates. Lets see if Time shows some pity, and helps me heal those wounds.

That reminds me, My association with my Cell Phone has become much less now-a-days. I hardly call up my friends. Today, I even avoided calls by a few of my class-mates, one of my being whose calls I used to die for till a few months ago.

How times change, really.

But then, It will come back to the same old reason - Being in the right state-of-mind to do anything. and I mean ANYTHING.

So before I write some more junk on How i dont feel like doing anything aaj-kal, I better stop here, hoping against hopes that I come up with something more informative and interesting in the near future.

Cheers!

4 comments:

.................. said...

hehe....4th guess is you just dont want to do anything...and be as u are... that happens with me mostly ;)...as far as studies concerned..working hard is always best option but how many actually do work hard..hardly 10-20% students...rest 80% hardly study and still around 50% of those go through good colleges.. ;)..just my logic :p ...

Harsh said...

Hehe.. even i beliieve your logic...
But still, it'd be better Agar we do some hard work now... so that we regret lesser in the future... :)

I wish I somehow manage to do this... Thats it..!! :)

By the way, Your 4rth guess... if its true... Woh achchi baat hai... ya buri ?? ;)

.................. said...

ya its better to do hard work..but hard work bhi koi kitna karega...kuch limit toh hoti na..and hum humans toh are like agar 10 hrs hardwork kar lo still kahenge too less... so i better choose no hardwork and still keep studying ..woh kehte hai na...stress karne se acha..cool rehke kaam karo...;) hardwork word itself is so heavy :p

about 4th guess... depends...mostly toh its buri aadat as you are wasting the precious time of yours in doing nothing..but achi because your heart just wants to remain like this at some phases of life you just tend not to do anything at all not caring about its consequences..after all we care for our emotions mostly then the former.. ;) and also sometimes doing nothing and remaining with urself do helps you to come out of it..though this way isnt right..sometimes you can go too deep into it and not come back at all .. latter one happens very less unless something worst has happened or is about to happen ... :D

Prachi said...

@punnu
waah aajkal kaafi philosophies de raha sabko. gud gud :P


@ topic
strange but even i dont feel like doing anything aaj-kal. i blame it on weather. :D....5th excuse. i guess udhar weather is gud so it wont work for u.

lol. chill yaar. doing nothing is also gud and refreshing. just tht a prolonged, "doing nothing" schedule gets a bit irritating also.

chod. tension na le. let it be. the phase will be over hopefully sooner than later.

cheers :)